WORLD MYSTERIES

   

     I feel so lucky to be alive this day and age . Times have changed , technology has evolved and the  whole world is in our hands waiting to be discovered. There are so many mysteries in the world when I was younger I told myself I am going to uncover them all . Even though I am now an adult and I look at the world realistically my life long goal is to travel and experience the whole world . No matter how small, maybe even dangerous, cold or hot , I am going to see it ! Discovering new cultures , trying new foods , creating beautiful photography , learning new languages and traditions are my biggest passions . And I cant wait to share it with you .

P.S.   What are some of your favorite destinations ?
                                                                                                                         xoxo Yulia




Comments

Popular Posts